Wednesday, November 26, 2008

If I Had Known I Was a Genius

Download If I Had Known I Was a Genius Movie Here in divx, ipod format
Download Movie If I Had Known I Was a GeniusIf I Had Known I Was a Genius

Genres: Comedy, Drama
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 6.30
IMDB Votes: 143
Actors: Balma, John as Gifted School Teacher, Burnett, McCaleb as Jeremy Fuller, Fugate, Wayne Charles as High School Student, Diaz, Izzy as Adult Acting Teacher, Buford, Brett as Rich Kid, Benzali, Daniel as Walter, Redmond, Markus as Michael Reed, Boakye, Kwesi as Little Boy, Boone Junior, Mark as Engine Man, Bradley, Jimmy as Official #1, David, Keith as Dad, Barnes, Steven E. as Highschool Student, Alexander, Reed as Gifted kid #1, Denman, David as Baker, Gonzalez, Rafael as Black Guy
Underestimated and completely misunderstood boy genius living with a dysfunctional family goes through a series of life challenges and finds it very difficult to fit in anywhere. He finds his true calling when his path collides with his drama teacher who notices his special gift and potential to become an exceptional actor. He attemps to realize his dream of becoming an actor but not without facing desbelief and contempt from both his family and friends.
Download If I Had Known I Was a Genius Movie Here
I just saw this movie in a private screening in Century City and thought it was a great movie. A new approach a bit with the concept of a film literature, but it works great. The main actor does a great job, as well as the cast. You have the right amount of comedy and drama, the perfect combination. It is a must see, very underrated, because I do not hear even one knew who the main actor in this movie before, but a great supporting cast probably will help you become more recognizable. I also had a chance to meet the director in this selection and has a bright future in this business to see other movies of her.
I really have to say that this movie did not do so for me! Hands down Della Reese had to have been the most fun in the film but she had a small role. There was a lot of faults in the continuity .... some of the time not only match the background. Sharon Stone's character was very funny at first but that wore off really fast and started to get very upset. There were a couple of parts where they could have cut and I'm thinking what the hell is this anyway .... that must be related to either the director or crew in any way to get a small part near the end but these two characters kept popping and its BASTA YA .... These characters do not go with this movie is ... I had to be written at the last minute. But I must say, the concept is very original, but some need help with the extreme !!!!!! I say go directly to cable ..... No wide-screen theater .... material that is very said because I love Sharon Stone and Whoopi! Not trying to be cruel, but just do not make money this Harding financially.
I saw this at Sundance festival, which is a fan of Tara Reid, for some reason, I was really not interested in seeing this, but I finished watching, and I loved it, is very funny and dramatic! It is definitely worth a look, it is also very underrated, I hear that is supposed to have a theatrical release after it ends in Sundance, so if you did not catch at Sundance, going to see in theaters, which is love ! I really hope this movie has a lot of Buzz, as it surely deserves it, a great family film! Whoopi Goldburg is obviously impressive and fun in this film, as well as Tara Reid and Sharon Stone! This film required more popular so more people know about this movie, because it deserves a watch of all, this is one of those movies, where you need to see it at least once in their lifetime.

Download If I Had Known I Was a Genius Movie Here
Also check this movies:

Emma Movie
Meet the Robinsons Movie

No comments: