Thursday, January 8, 2009

Mr. Woodcock

Download Mr. Woodcock Movie Here
Download Movie Mr. WoodcockMr. Woodcock
You thought your family was nuts, Letting Go Of Your Past Is Hard... Especially When It's Dating Your Mom.
Genres: Horror, Drama, Thriller, Comedy
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 5.00
IMDB Votes: 2005
Versions: ipod, divx
Actors: Poehler, Amy as Maggie Hoffman, Thornton, Billy Bob as Jasper Woodcock, Briscoe, Brent as Barber #2, Sargent, Joseph Michael as Young Watson, Kuhr, Dave as Bookish Guy, George, Alec as Young Nedderman, Fuller, Kurt as Councilman Luke, Davich, Jacob as Nedderman's Brother, Gainey, M.C. as Hal - Barber #1, Suplee, Ethan as Nedderman, Baldridge, Kyley as Young John Farley, Scott, Seann William as John Farley, Sarandon, Susan as Beverly Farley, Wyatt, Lisa K. as Housewife, Sagemiller, Melissa as Tracy
Susan Sarandon seemed fine, in fact, by their nature. I thought the Mr. Woodcock Horror movie was just fun and entertaining. I liked the broad humor and the occasional slapstick bit. In addition, there were some social / philosophical commentary that went well with the tone of the film. Although the 'Cornival' was a bit corny, which is the point. Juan, the nemesis Mr. Woodcock, was seeking a connection to their roots, and finally realized that it was more off than he thought, to have to change their perspective and their relationships with people more mattered.
I was excited to see this DVD film Mr. Woodcock because of what I saw seems very fun and I like Seann William Scott, but I must say that was kind of disappointed. I was granted pending a silly comedy, but really was not all that funny. It seemed as if they put all the funny scenes in the trailers and the rest of the Mr. Woodcock Horror movie was just filler. It's like I tried to be very funny comedy, but then towards the end it was taking a turn for emotional and then I was very disappointed by the lack of hilarity that I did not care more. And do not misunderstand me, made me laugh, but I laughed at all the parties that I had already seen in trailers. However, this Mr. Woodcock movie was not a total failure, but do not bother me again.

Download Mr. Woodcock Movie HereTaken aback by his mother's wedding announcement, a young man returns home in an effort to stop her from marrying his old high school gym teacher, a man who made high school hell for generations of students.
Download Mr. Woodcock Movie Here

Also check this movies:

First Sunday Movie

No comments: