Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Botched

Download Botched Movie Here
Download Movie BotchedBotched
Russian Mafia, insane hostages, twin serial killers... Ritchie Donovan's luck has run out., And you thought you were unlucky?
Genres: Horror, Comedy, Thriller, Crime
Year: 2007
IMDB Rating: 6.00
IMDB Votes: 571
Versions: ipod, hidivx
Actors: Heap, David as Auctioneer, Gallagher, Bronagh, Bell, Geoff as Boris, Rooney, Gene as Katerina, Smyth, Alan as Hugo, O'Conor, Hugh as Dmitry, Murray, Jaime, Dorff, Stephen as Ritchie Donovan, Baker-Duly, Edward as Killer, Pertwee, Sean as Groznyi, Jeloudov, Greg as Thug 2, Chistol, Igor as Thug 1, Maguire, Zak as Alex, Foreman, Jamie as Peter, Smith, Russell as Yuri
I saw this movie: Botched last night not knowing what to expect and have to say this is one of the funniest Slasher films I've seen for a long time. I think you need to see this Botched movie twice or more to appreciate the subtle humor. camp? Yes, a good portion of gore and a good life for more than characters. Boris and Yuri had potential as a new horror of Morecambe and Wise. I do not know what the comments of other people waiting (or seeing), but my wife and I laughed throughout. A great performance form deadpan Stephen Dorff and the beautiful Jaime Murray. Take a chance and see this movie. Overall a great watch and a lot of fun.
What attracted me to this movie: Botched was propaganda on the front page tells me that if I liked Shaun of the Dead I blah, blah, blah, fudge. I have no idea that the comparison is one that had blood on the two films and both films are fun. Fudge is the story of Ritchie, a two-bit thief who is sent to Russia to retrieve an artifact from a penthouse suite to pay to settle the debt owed to a Russian crime boss LA. Sounds simple enough, but the fudge, what can go wrong goes wrong and everything that leads to (almost) hilarity and explains the title. There is a large amount of land beyond what I mentioned above here. Ritchie is paired with a hapless duo of local talent and after successfully recovering the device he and his partners, and an assorted group of office workers in their way into the hall, I get stuck on the 13th floor of the building. Slowly the realization of their situation dawns Ritchie and the rest of the DVD movie Botched is to try it, I suppose, a botch, his, and the worker's office. The Botched movie is bloody, and not without humor, and that made me laugh out loud a few times and I was entertained for 94 minutes which is almost all I could ask for. With the exception of Stephen Dorff, it seems as if the rest of the cast are all in the UK so I do not know why the whole history of Russia and all speak with Russian accent? Maybe it was some kind of acting school assignment? I rate this DivX Movie Botched a 5 out of 10 and recommend it to anyone with a warning (Campy) violence.
Spoiler ~ ~ Splatstick fudge is a strange blend of gore and humor. The argument is very simplistic. Stephen Dorff plays a thief who was hired by Sean Pertwee Russian gangsters to steal a cross that belonged to Ivan the Terrible. Dorff pulls off the job, but became stuck on the 13th floor of the building where things go from bad to bizarre. The blood is very shocking and is also the Punchline many jokes; HG Lewis things if you like. And that is not exactly my cup of tea (I did not care for The Cottage Severence either). The character of Boris was the best thing about the Botched Horror and deserves much of his own movie. The actor who saved me and only cracked the film: Botched many times. I can not really recommend this Botched Horror movie because I saw the fun horror / comedy, but it is an entertaining fluff piece (mainly thanks to Boris again). Is sloppy turn-your-brain-off nonsense and really have to be in the mood for that kind of movie: Botched to enjoy it. Keep in mind that you choose to see it.
I enjoyed this movie. I am a big fan of horror / b Botched film genre that dates back to Evil Dead days, and this Botched film did not disappoint. With a great cast of non-Russian-speaking actors, was well done. The twists in this DivX film Botched was well thought out and I dare say once original. And the humor, well, not any other than black. I was very impressed by the factor of blood, was not on the top mass as well as others to do whatever, I was quite surprised by the way it was with some "less is more" logic. Very well orchestrated. A Botched movie chosen by Stephen Dorff. Keep them coming mate. 9 / 10
Waiting in a robbery gone wrong never imagined it would be the result! Very few people realize that it is very difficult to do comedy. And that is a dark comedy like this is even more difficult to do. But because of the actors and the gore fest works. Bronagh Gallagher (as Sonya) is great evil. And Geoff Bell (as Boris) gives a good parody of the "perfect" Russian soldier. I must admit that at first I thought that was too fake Russian accent. But soon, when I realized what direction the DivX Movie Botched would have understood why they use these accents. All of which means that over the top, including those who act! If you do not get more than you will not like this movie. But if you do have a blast!
I also saw this last night at the Fantastic Film Festival in Berlin, which had its world premiere. I had not seen any of the previews and that almost no go. At the last minute, I changed my mind and grabbed a ticket. I'm so glad I did! The first 20 minutes, I thought oh Lord, this is going to be terrible. On the contrary, this 20 minutes set up the plot and the characters personality and has enabled us to find out that it was "serious" and "normal" and that the artists were playing outside the antics deadpan. Once established, this cheap film, just a laugh riot for those who have a morbid sense of humor and enjoy the creative methods of torture. The description in the magazine Film Festival really says it all: "And you thought they were unlucky - During a heist in Russia, a professional thief (Dorff) is on two serial murderers, insane hostages, double-crossing psico Russian hard-men and the real possibility of a horrible death. " In the end, the audience was laughing so hard we had tears in their eyes. It was horrible, bloody, Campy and fun. Is that I am buying when it comes out in the video - because it fits my morbid humor quite well. ~ Rosa
Ritchie (Stephen Dorff) is an American in debt to Russia in a mafioso named Groznyi (Sean Pertwee), thread after a diamond robbery at the beginning of the film, Ritchie was given a last chance to pay to obtain a sample of a family living in an apartment building. Saddled with a loose cannon accomplice who also has a weak sister, hostage-taking ends Ritchie. However, he soon discovers that someone is in them - not the police, but a sadistic wrong with the control of the building. Be prepared for some very juicy gore in this high-energy, outrageous, sometimes ridiculous Trashy movie. I saw another user comment refers to it as "splatstick" which is an apt and amusing way of putting it. Ridiculous situations are abundant in supply, and the actors all worthwhile. Dorff is funny as a guy who goes out like a hapless idiot at first, but ultimately proves to be effective in addressing their plight insane. Jaime Murray is quite sexy as Anna, and Hugh O'Conor and Geoff Bell regularly steal all his scenes as, respectively, and Dmitry Boris. Edward Baker Campy is clearly due, in reality no less threatening, but very entertaining, as the new murderer. This bit of nonsense is filled to the brim with fine set pieces, delivered with a taste for the first time director Kit Ryan. Morbid humor is positively gut-busting, and rates as certifiably nuts and a little uncomfortable not think entertainment. 8 / 10

Download Botched Movie HereRitchie Donovan (Dorff) is a professional thief whose luck has just run out. The only survivor from a heist that goes terribly wrong, Ritchie is forced to take the rap and is sent to Russia to steal a priceless antique cross locked in a safe on the penthouse floor of a Moscow skyscraper. Things start badly and go rapidly downhill when, during the robbery, Ritchie and his Russian accomplices are forced to take hostages because they are trapped by the police on the unused 13th floor.
Download Botched Movie Here

Also check this movies:

Download Thir13en Ghosts

No comments: