Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kaena: The Prophecy

Download Kaena: The Prophecy Movie Here
Download Movie Kaena: The ProphecyKaena: The Prophecy

Genres: Family, Animation, Fantasy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Action
Year: 2003
IMDB Rating: 6.00
IMDB Votes: 1160
Versions: hpc, divx, hidivx
Actors: David, Keith as Preast, Siener, Francois as Voxem, Aquaviva, Raymond as Gommy, Farcy, Jean-Michel as Assad, Huston, Anjelica as Queen of the Selenites, Harris, Richard as Opaz, Proops, Greg as Gommy, De France, Cecile as Kaena, Lonsdale, Michael as Opaz, McShane, Michael as Assad, Piat, Jean as Le grand pretre, Dunst, Kirsten as Kaena, Abril, Victoria as La reine
Short and sweet story: - Establishing a different "world", Kaena is the girl of his rebel tribe.She is beckon to save his people and the world, with the help of some new "friends". This is the best anime using CGI from Final Fantasy and is so good.Certainly Outshined The Animatrix, which is also a favorite of mine. Do not let other peoples bad reviews to put off having a bet, the rental DVD (video does not do it justice) and make your own mind up. I've seen this from a downloaded copy of poor quality that is transmitted to me.I liked it so much that I went and bought the widescreen DVD the next day. I confess to being a little Bemused in the PG13 rating, as my two young daughters (7 and 10 years old) and he loved to see again.The only thing I can think is a scene of persecution, but that still was not afraid of them . They have seen worse in Itchy and Scratchy! It is a duty to see anime / fantasy fans of all ages. 10/10 ever me!
I am a seeker of symbolism, even in a CG film, but I really enjoyed the movie. I found the closed nature of public trust to be very similar to many of the hyper-Christian and other religious communities around the world. They are afraid to think for themselves and move forward in the true light (in contrast to that offered by the gods and the priest) As in the real world, when someone in the group did not break, to find the true light and return to 'Save', the antagonism is in the film is very similar to the real world. Consider the fact that I am gay, I would have surely noticed too much female crotch thing if I was there but did not. In fact, I found to be very macho and in style with ringtones style of building. None of this overtly sexual. As a matter of fact, very few of these lunatics who have commented on this film and who went on ranting about sex you should consider seeing a therapist.
The graphics are the most outstanding I have ever seen. What an excellent piece of art! Despite the fact that I began to see almost 20 minutes after it had begun, that interests me. This is the kind of excellence that I would like to see more often. This work of art has heart. Not bad for a movie I missed the beginning of everything. I do not think anyone really enjoy this movie. The movement of color in this film is impressive, and the quick movements of the characters keeps you on your toes. The fun and funny characters than a joy to watch. I am quite surprised that this was not seen in the United States. It's a winner all the way.

Download Kaena: The Prophecy Movie HereAXIS, a gigantic coiling plant, stretches high above the clouds... At its center is a village whose people are in mortal danger because Axis is withering... it's sap is drying up. The people beg their gods for help... but to no avail. Compelled by a mysterious force, Kaena, a rebellious, high-spirited teenage girl will defy the High Priest and her people's ancestral beliefs to take the perilous journey through the Axis and discover what dark secrets lie beyond the clouds... A dying world, an evil force, a terrible secret...
Download Kaena: The Prophecy Movie Here

Also check this movies:

Download Desperado
Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back Movie
Top Secret! DivX

No comments: