Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Unrest

Download Unrest Movie Here
Download Movie UnrestUnrest
The cost of medical school may be your life., The First Film To Use Real Bodies
Genres: Horror
Year: 2006
IMDB Rating: 5.40
IMDB Votes: 922
Versions: divx, ipod
Actors: Jablonski, Jay as Rick O'Connor, Tracy, Jerry as Highway Patrolman, Stephenson, Christopher J. as Medical Student, English, Corri as Alison Blanchard, Fleming, Reb as Dr. Carolyn Saltz, Bove, Julio as Psychiatrist, Genece, Abner as Malcolm Francois, O'Connor, Derrick as Dr. Walter Blackwell, Willman, Rhett as Officer (Rick's Gaurd', Davis, Scot as Brian Cross, Duerden, Susan as Jasmin Blanchard, Alba, Joshua as Carlos Aclar, Cunningham, J.C. as Medical Records Clerk, Petroro, Marisa as Alita Covas, Livingston, Ben as Ivan Verbukh
This movie was wonderful, I really enjoyed it. At first I thought I was moving a little slow, but that was just set up for all that comes together in the final. First, when I heard that they were using REAL corpses for it, I knew I had to catch it. And of course, there watching lie on the table was totally weird. As if hospitals are not strange enough by themselves, these events make everything much more mysterious stranger and a little frightening. The girl does not wear a wonderful job of playing someone haunted by the spirit of the corpse is dissecting and learning. I'm not saying much about the disturbing spirit other than that it is definitely worth waiting until the end to see how it all works out. It's psychological, it is bloody, which gave me the creeps, and I entered, and I think we definitely should see it.
NO disrespect for the dead ever. Unrest offers exciting tension. I thought this was a good pace of film that has Gore and philosophy mixed together. In fact, it's mind and thoughts that can terrorize and this film enters the mind of an atheist whose thoughts are no longer safe clear and pragmatic ways. The questions that Allison played by brokers English poses to his friends and colleagues breaks the tension of haunted corpse and brings tension to mind when shaking under the weight of those driven by curiosity. The pulse of drums and singing resolves finally the sound of violins and I can breathe again. "Do you believe in spirits?" It is frightening to find your next belief systems separate and even more so when it seems that there is no choice but to believe. The acting was incredible turmoil. I found myself holding my breath through the whole movie. I was drowning in formaldehyde, but keeps the strings pulling me to consciousness. I loved the music and found well-woven between creating scenes tasteful transitions between tension and release. I loved everything about the use of strings and percussion and song. The music is first-rate and kept me on edge throughout the film. I can not say enough about how much I enjoyed this movie.
Let's start with the good. Created a pretty good environment for the first half. Oh .... I suppose that if I'm going to sound, it stops there. The was not bad, though. Now the bad. All events in the film happen because of some alleged American woman in Brazil, with some Aztec curse or something happens. First - Aztecs are in the south-central Mexico. A thousand kilometers from Brazil. In one scene, a corpse is being dragged along a body in the bag of blood beneath it. The blood was drained from the bodies after death in the vast majority of cases of Americans in particular. The students were referred to as "doctor" Among many other inaccuracies and just flat-out "Let's Just say, THIS and THIS to try to make this makes sense!" The mood was good in the first half, although the story is all just god-awful. Do not be afraid. You do not see a person die. You just see dead. It is not horror. It's rubbish.

Download Unrest Movie HereFour medical students are pushed into working with human remains, while keeping emotionally stable. One of the students starts seeing images from one of the dead bodies. While struggling to keep science more important than sanity, mistakes are made, and the students start dying.
Download Unrest Movie Here

Also check this movies:

Sophie's Choice Movie

No comments: