Thursday, December 4, 2008

Speed 2: Cruise Control

Download Speed 2: Cruise Control Movie Here
Download Movie Speed 2: Cruise ControlSpeed 2: Cruise Control
As the stakes get higher, the ride gets even faster, Rush hour hits the water., From the director of 'Speed' and 'Twister', 120 Minuten purer Nervenkitzel (120 minutes of pure thrills)
Genres: Romance, Thriller, Action
Year: 1997
IMDB Rating: 3.20
IMDB Votes: 18846
Versions: hidivx, divx, hpc
Actors: Bullock, Sandra as Annie, Dafoe, Willem as John Geiger, Diz, Jessica as Isabel, Guinan, Francis as Rupert, Firkins, Christine as Drew, Ray, Connie as Fran Fisher, Hagerty, Michael G. as Harvey, Tamia as Sheri Silver, Patric, Jason as Officer Alex Shaw, Camp, Colleen as Debbie, Morrison, Temuera as Juliano, Hotz, Jeremy as Ashton, Chiles, Lois as Celeste, Murciano, Enrique as Alejandro, McCardie, Brian as Merced
When you pick speed and not let you go, Speed 2 not at the first hurdle, simply does not have to let go because ever caught him. Taking the principle used in the first film, simply do not translate into the water. The tension is not only already exists, its simple. Speed 2, is not worthy of carrying the title that connects to a good movie like speed. If you've ever been tempted by this, resist, I implore you, see the first movie again instead. This is not worthy of your time, even if it costs you nothing. 3 / 10
Horrible script, horrible acting, horrible direction. It is one of the worst action movies I have ever seen. I can not believe you did this movie. What was Jan De Bont thinking? Everybody thought Keanu Reeves was an idiot turning in this film. However, it seems that made the smart move!
I usually ignore the critics when bash movies and go see them anyway. So I honestly gave this movie an opportunity for love at first gear. And it is for love of the first movie that I have to say that watching Speed 2 is wasted two hours of my life I will never return. The performance, although some worked to save the movie, was shameful. The dialogue was so horrible that I had the need to connect my ears through half the movie. The pathetic attempt at action scenes that are sad enough to want to mourn. And as the movie is going to recognize the plot. And that is because everything has been done before in the first film. As I said before, I do not listen to critics. However, for those of you who do not see this movie. Go see the first. You thank me.
Despite the fact that I write this review after nearly seven years to see, I have to warn anyone who might be interested in renting or buying this pile. Without doubt, this movie still can not be rented? Please do not waste your money, just stick with the first gear and walk slowly. At the time I was a projectionist for the movie theater where I worked. I had to see this movie to make sure that the press was in good condition and that I put together properly. The only thing he has done is worth seeing? I suppose it is that I was on the clock while watching. This film was terrible and very uninteresting. OK, the first speed was exciting and interesting. Keanau Reeves is silly, but gives cold-hero action directed at the quality of their characters. Therefore, it will not show in the sequel? I'm not sure you read the script and saw some red flag that made him think, "Go slowly." Perhaps it had other commitments. Either way he was fortunate to not be involved in this wreck. The villain, Willem Dafoe, is unconvincing (Ooooh, a computer programmer unhappy!). Jason Patrick character seems to be a cardboard stand-up, and Sandra Bullock gives the classic lines like, "Oh man!". The final sequence has an impact, but it drags out so long I started to laugh! I mean, one minute would have been great to see all that destruction, but five minutes from crashing? You can look at a fresh six or seven years (perhaps a son), but for me it was a barrel of laughs ... and assume that this is not a comedy.
This film was so horrible that not even worth the gas money to go to Blockbuster and rent. I thought it would be halfway decent, because the original speed was a film of quality. But I was wrong, Speed 2: Cruise Control is not a good film at all, in fact it is very bad. Nothing personal, but I would like to fire the writer.

Download Speed 2: Cruise Control Movie HereAnnie and her policeman boyfriend Alex decide to take a romantic ocean cruise together. Once at sea, however, one of the passengers, a disgruntled computer genius named Giger, disables the ship. Alex must now foil Giger's plans and bring everyone back safely to shore, but how can he outwit a man who can control the entire ship from his keyboard?
Download Speed 2: Cruise Control Movie Here

Also check this movies:

My Little Eye Download
Download What Women Want
Download Missing in America Movie
V for Vendetta DivX
Download Honey Movie

No comments: