Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fantastic Four

Download Fantastic Four Movie Here
Download Movie Fantastic FourFantastic Four
Prepare for the fantastic., 4 times the action. 4 times the adventure. 4 times the fantastic.
Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
Year: 2005
IMDB Rating: 5.90
IMDB Votes: 32767
Versions: hpc, divx, 720p, hidivx
Actors: Alba, Jessica as Sue Storm, Holden, Laurie as Debbie McIlvane, Menounos, Maria as Sexy Nurse, Chiklis, Michael as Ben Grimm, Linklater, Hamish as Leonard, McMahon, Julian as Victor Von Doom, Hutton, Pascale as Nightclub Girlfriend, Kopsa, Michael as Ned Cecil, McNulty, Kevin as Jimmy O'Hoolihan, Gruffudd, Ioan as Reed Richards, Parker, David as Ernie, Airlie, Andrew as Compound Doctor, Washington, Kerry as Alicia Masters, Gray, G. Michael as Nightclub Boyfriend, Evans, Chris as Johnny Storm
I saw the movie and it is incredible that it is well worth seeing! Definitely see this movie, especially if you like Marvel, and if you like action. It's better than Daredevil. The characters have heart and the story is well written. I hope they do a sequel would be worth it. I like a woman, in my opinion, the guys are hot. I like the Marvel comic genre of movies and this is not disappointed at all. I hope you agree with me, but this is my opinion about the movie and I hope it will help wanting to see this movie. But believe me there is plenty of action as in Novels and films the heart is not going to disappoint its good for everyone to see that it can also be a good date movie.
I liked the movie. the actors did a wonderful job. I am a boy to see Ioan Gruffudd primary role of landing. I thought that was good in King Arthur, although the film was not really. I was surprised by the good performance of Jessica Alba, I had never seen his show. the human torch is hilarious. -SPOILER! - Michael Chiklis did a great job as a "thing", although it seems change your mind about being a monster very quickly Only problem with the films of comic books is that in the development of the situation of the heroes lose the opportunity to have a very good plot. The same was true for Spiderman 1. however, is only true in the case of Part 1, so we expect a sequel.
Anyone who knows anything about the Fantastic Four knows that this is a group of cheerful humor and is often played up. This is the way in which the film takes it, and it does so very well. I kept waiting for a good and write jokes for running, but maintained until the end of the film. What people are not is, things like Batman is supposed to be dark and serious. Fantastic Four is supposed to be colorful and fun! The Human Torch gets all the best lines, being a cocky young and loves his new found celebrity status as a superhero. But we also have to deal with the feelings Thing it regrets that its powers and transformation. And then we have the love story between Reed and Sue. Top all that with one of the greatest villains of all time Dr punishment and has a fun, impressive, clap your hands, laughing, putting the family, having a good time summer movie! I had more fun watching this to see that the first Spider-Man. And I, for its part, can not wait for a sequel.
Well, it was not Shakespeare Fantastic Four, heck, even the best Marvel movie yet. However, I must say I was pleasantly surprised with the results of this nonsense, but ultimately fun movie. Fantastic Four, as everyone knows is about five scientists who travel into space to study a comet in space, when the comet hits the shields of the station are on. Each of the scientists will return to earth with a new power. Reed Richards becomes Mr. Fantastic, and can stretch his body like rubber, Susan Storm becomes the Invisible Woman, who can turn invisible and can create shields, Ben Grimm becomes The Thing, a superhuman huge with incredible force, and Johnny Storm becomes the human shield that can "call" at any time and fly! Also on board is the evil Victor Von doom that eventually becomes one of the greatest villains in the history of Marvel, Doctor punishment that can generate huge amounts of energy and whose body becomes the hardest metal on Earth. He is definitely my favorite character in the movie! Of course, this is an origin story, it takes time for things to move, but once the chips are firmly in place, the film ventures to new heights. Of course, is not the best movie of the summer, but I did enjoy thoroughly. If you go with reasonable expectations, you will enjoy this pleasant movie. Ignore the critics, Fantastic Four is fantastic! A 7 on a scale of 1-10!
this movie did a pretty good job of describing the origins of the four fantastic. But I say that without ever having read any of the comics. There was some pathos with the thing when his girlfriend rejected him. It is the same as he always was, he says. So what if he only has four fingers and it appears that the plastering mass biscuits? the type of fire, the Human Torch, it was fun to watch. Good did not have nerve endings. although good skier. Elastic man was fairly mild and fairly non descript. The big surprise for me here is Invisible Girl. I did not know that Jessica Alba could put in an awful performance. acted more like a junior exec trying to plan an office party for someone in a surprising transformation. she is very pretty, but in this movie is too bad that it was invisible all the time. I saw this movie twice trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. If the producers and Tim Story merely trying to lay the groundwork for a sequel, either. but if the ground is an unstable foundation work I am not sure that many people would go to rush into the building. I am sure that people of all ages enjoy this movie, but if pressed I would say that the biggest demographic is 10-14yr Old Boys. nothing wrong with it I think.
I think this movie is better than Spiderman. Fantastic! I have cane comic books are a perfect casting. Jessica Alba as the Invisible Woman, Ioan Gruffudd as Mr. Fantastic, Michael Chiklis as The Thing and Chris Evans as The Human Torch. Could it be better? No, I do not think so. Genial movie.My high hopes for the film were dashed before the film even opened in theaters, by critics who pan the film projections advanced. - Why in the hell do I listen to film critics? The film has it all - a tight, well-written story, credible characters, which I really wanted to see. This film is the best movie I've seen this year. I do not know what they are thinking when they say this film is boring. EVEN do you see the movie? As I said, the actors perfect for the role perfect! Critics are dumb, I do not think they know a good movie when they see it. See this movie, you will not be disappointed. A trust me to see! You can see over and over again!

Download Fantastic Four Movie HereWhen an experimental space voyage goes awry, four people are changed by cosmic rays. Reed Richards, inventor and leader of the group gains the ability to stretch his body, and takes the name, Mr. Fantastic. His girlfriend, Sue Storm, gains the ability to turn invisible and create force fields, calling herself the Invisible Woman. Her younger brother Johnny Storm gains the ability to control fire, including covering his own body with flame, becoming the Human Torch. Pilot Ben Grimm is turned into a super-strong rock creature calling himself Thing. Together, they use their unique powers to explore the strange aspects of the world, and to foil the evil plans of Doctor Doom.
Download Fantastic Four Movie Here

Also check this movies:

Outsourced Download
How High Movie
Innerspace Movie
Shrek DivX

No comments: