Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ed Wood

Download Ed Wood Movie Here
Download Movie Ed WoodEd Wood
When it came to making bad movies, Ed Wood was the best., Movies were his passion. Women were his inspiration. Angora sweaters were his weakness.
Genres: Drama, Comedy, Biography
Year: 1994
IMDB Rating: 8.10
IMDB Votes: 50456
Versions: ipod, divx
Actors: Spradlin, G.D. as Reverend Lemon, Parker, Sarah Jessica as Dolores Fuller, Arquette, Patricia as Kathy O'Hara, Depp, Johnny as Ed Wood, Landau, Martin as Bela Lugosi, Murray, Bill as Bunny Breckinridge, Casella, Max as Paul Marco, Marie, Lisa as Vampira, Rosengren, Clive as Ed Reynolds, Starr, Mike as Georgie Weiss, D'Onofrio, Vincent as Orson Welles, Jones, Jeffrey as Criswell, Steele, George 'The Animal' as Tor Johnson, Hinkley, Brent as Conrad Brooks, Landau, Juliet as Loretta King
This is probably my favorite Tim Burton movie because I was incredibly unhappy love Ed Wood movies and appreciate a bio-pic of this king of Dreck! Having seen BRIDE OF THE MONSTER, Glen or Glenda, Plan 9, OF THE NIGHT AND GHOULS jail bait, I was absolutely thrilled that the stories behind these films was finally brought to the screen. In addition, it was a great thrill to see the behind the scenes work that made Ed mad to get your horrible films made. It also helped that Johnny Depp played the character with so much energy and sincerity. Moreover, even helped that the producers had great difficulty playing the odd group of stock characters from the film timber. Of course, Martin Landau has a lot of attention (and an Oscar) for his image of Bela Lugosi, but the rest of the characters were so close that it was chilling. Plus, I admired that even the sets of clothing and had died as well. Instead of just making fun of the Wood of the horrible race, the film is more than a loving tribute to a man who made rotten movies that somehow are still very attractive - that their movies to be viewed as a cult film Garbage classics. Nice and perfect in everything and really a wonderful time capsule.
Although I had never heard of Ed Wood before the hearing of this movie, now I understand why someone who does not even consider making a film about him. Despite the brand as "the worst director of all time," Wood was refreshing passion for what he did. Of course, I can not judge their work, but from what I saw in this movie I'm pretty sure that the critics are right about him. But that's not the point of Ed Wood. Not at all. My favorite scene in the entire movie is the conversation between Wood and Orson Welles. One perhaps the best film of its time, the other a young filmmaker who struggle with no experience or talent, but everyone knows what the other is going through. They have the same problems and the same ambitions. The fact that one is a genius and the other a total failure is only secondary. The performances are all first-level, starting with Depp and Landau and goes all the way to the cast, which includes a great performance from Bill Murray. Ed Wood was opposed to the assertion that "the film is not about the little details," Tim Burton gave us another great film full of wonderful details. The film does not enter into details about the experiences of the wood before and after making his first film which is understandable when you do a little research on this same site. This film made me curious about Ed Wood's work and perhaps get more of myself and see Plan 9 from Outer Space and Glen or Glenda. 8.5/10
Having seen Ed Wood on VHS last night, and the orgy of those killed last week, I feel like I came to understand Ed Wood, Jr. Well, to some extent, anyway. Wood could be classified, if that is the proper term, under "American Originals". To me, Johnny Depp of the image is particularly interesting because everybody has a biography, history, or history. Or, if you will, your history. I liked this movie. I remember seeing both Boris Karloff and Peter Lorre in 1964 when the spread of the comedy of terrors. More or less Awol of my work in the U.S. Post Office that day, I've forgotten most of this work, but never can forget Lorra and Karloff? The Goals 1968 film, directed by Peter Bogdonovich Karloff and one of the last film, reminded me a bit of Ed Wood.
I was curious to see this movie because my brother was the one who told me about Ed Wood and his reputation as the worst director that already existed. I liked a lot, and because of it, I began to see Ed Wood movies as well. This movie is kind of funny, and I feel almost like a comedy, if it is not a biography; on the fact that it is in black and white does not bother me as I expected, and Johnny Depp was brilliant in the role of Ed Wood. In addition to the Ed Wood had a bad name because of its low quality of the films and their lack of techniques and good sense, I thought it was beautiful to see how dreamer, and how they tried to reach their targets, in addition to all the problems and difficulties. I think one of the most important things in a person's life, is never to give what they really believe, have the power to bring into your life. That is also why, one of my favorite parts of this movie is when Ed Wood meets Orson Welles, Orson and dice''Visiones worth fighting for. Why spend your life someone else's dreams?''.

Download Ed Wood Movie HereThe life of Edward D. Wood,Jr, hailed as the worst director (of 'Plan 9 From Outer Space', 'Glen or Glenda?' and 'Bride of the Monster') of all time.
Download Ed Wood Movie Here

Also check this movies:

Messenger of Death DivX
Cheaper by the Dozen DivX Movie
Are We Done Yet? DivX
Lethal Weapon DivX
Download I Am Legend

No comments: